| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Veraval in November is hot at 26.2 °C (79.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.3 °C (66.7 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 13.7 °C (24.7 °F).
- The weather in November is dry. A mere 33mm (1.3in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 10:56 long and the longest day is 11:19 long with an average length of 11:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Veraval November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Veraval, India
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Veraval:
- Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan - 766.9 kms (476.6 miles) N
- Padidan, Pakistan - 699.4 kms (434.6 miles) NNW
- Nawabshah, Pakistan - 628.8 kms (390.7 miles) NNW
- Chhor, Pakistan - 516.8 kms (321.1 miles) N
- Hyderabad, Pakistan - 536.9 kms (333.6 miles) NNW
- Ormara, Pakistan - 757.6 kms (470.7 miles) NW
- Karachi (Airport), Pakistan - 554.5 kms (344.6 miles) NW
- Karachi, Pakistan - 555.1 kms (345 miles) NW
- Badin, Pakistan - 441.5 kms (274.4 miles) NNW
- Dwarka, India - 210.2 kms (130.6 miles) NW