| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Veraval in April is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.8 °C (89.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in April is arid. An airy 1mm (0in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:19 long and the longest day is 12:52 long with an average length of 12:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Veraval April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Veraval, India
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Veraval:
- Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan - 766.9 kms (476.6 miles) N
- Padidan, Pakistan - 699.4 kms (434.6 miles) NNW
- Nawabshah, Pakistan - 628.8 kms (390.7 miles) NNW
- Chhor, Pakistan - 516.8 kms (321.1 miles) N
- Hyderabad, Pakistan - 536.9 kms (333.6 miles) NNW
- Ormara, Pakistan - 757.6 kms (470.7 miles) NW
- Karachi (Airport), Pakistan - 554.5 kms (344.6 miles) NW
- Karachi, Pakistan - 555.1 kms (345 miles) NW
- Badin, Pakistan - 441.5 kms (274.4 miles) NNW
- Dwarka, India - 210.2 kms (130.6 miles) NW